What is Nationsroot?
Nationsroot aggregates and analyzes information about politicians & voters as well as provides analytics reports with 100+ social data points. We analyze more than 70M conversations every week for different districts & states from social media, blogs & news platforms.
What can Politicians do on Nationsroot?
Politicians get real time analytics reports on following:
1. Reports on questions voters ask them or any other politicians in any district or state.
2. Reports on issues in any district or state.
3. Reports on any #hashtag, keyword & social media account.
4. Reports on fluctuation of their online reputation.
5. Reports on local influencers.
Politicians also get following campaign tools to reach voters:
1. Send Surveys.
2. Send Emails.
3. Manage Volunteers.
4. Raise Donations.
5. Get Social Media Analytics for you and your opponents.
6. Answer Questions from Voters.
7. Share Election Agenda with anyone as well as the work you have done.
All these tools are available at one place. We do not use 3rd party API, like, MailChimp, Survey Monkey, to send emails or surveys.
What can Voters do on Nationsroot?
Voters can get analysis of their district, city & state:
1. Receive updates about your district & city.
2. Ask Questions to politicians.
3. Check the Questions others ask to politicians.
4. Support, Share & Comment on Politicians’ Answers.
5. Invite others to Support Questions.
6. Find Election Statistics of Politicians.
7. Know who the politicians are in your zip code.
8. Decide your Vote.
Where is Nationsroot available?
It is available nationwide in the US, India and Canada.
Who made Nationsroot?
It was made by a team of software engineers based in Los Angeles, California.
How can I contact Nationsroot?
Contact us at email@example.com.
What happens when you follow a politician or state?
You will receive daily updates of news, analytics and events related to the politician or state.